Our company presently needs to hire social media marketing Manager with job specifications and responsibilities below
- Contributes to marketing strategy by leveraging social media to identify and acquire customers.
- Obtains market share by developing social media marketing plans and programs for each product and directing promotional support.
- Maintains online relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer-relations programs.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Develops new approaches for market development, acquiring and analyzing data, and consulting with internal and external sources.
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Provides marketing information by answering questions and requests.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Completes social media marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains social media marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains social media marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
Work Hours & Benefits-VERY ATTRACTIVE & NEGOTIABLE
Social Media Marketing Manager Qualifications/Skills:
- Social media skills
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Coaching and subordinate involvement
- Managing Processes
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Familiar with financial planning and strategy
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, and social media advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
To Apply, please send CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org