We provide the best IMO industry COVID-19 crew change protocol- Circular Letter No.4204/Add.1
Operating in the key locations of Ghana, South Africa, United States and United Kingdom , Hanergy Global Group is ready to serve at any point from ship side in West Africa, to crossing a border in Sahara, or assisting a bunker calls at any of our subsidiary partnering regional teams. We provide a full range of agency services to our principals in these regions of our operations.
Crew Change Services
We provide a safe and secure service in all of our locations and the service consists of the following elements:
- Transportation of arriving crew members in safe and reliable vehicles to their ultimate destination.
- Booking of charter flights and scheduled internal flights – fixed wing and rotary to final destination including offshore if required.
- We will book clean and reputable hotels and accommodation as required by our principals and only use locations that we have inspected ourselves for high standards.
- We can additionally provide vehicles for longer usage and make them available on single trip basis, daily, weekly and monthly hire.
- We arrange medical treatment and doctors’ visits for visiting crews.
- We are also able to offer advice on foreign worker quotas set by host governments for long stay crew members.
- Airline ticketing through in house travel agency to any destination worldwide, regionally or to domestic destinations.
- Long-term car hire with registered and regulated drivers.
- Liaison with crewing and owner’s offices overseas to ensure all on-signers are aware of requirements for entry.
- Management of Visa applications including Letters of Invitation.
- Sending ‘OK to board’ messages to airline companies.
- Visas on arrival, meeting any arriving personnel.
- Assistance with immigration and customs formalities for incoming and outgoing crew members.
For enquiries, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org